Sail from Tenerife in the Canaries to Quinto do Lorde in Madeira, and gain good quality ocean sailing miles.
This 4 day trip includes a 3 day passage from the Canaries and is a great introduction to offshore sailing and watchkeeping, gaining plenty of miles for your log book.
This is a non commercial trip and you will only be contributing to the basic running costs of the boat which are food, water, gas, diesel and marina fees. This is a great saving over the commercial price of €980pp.
Our Sailing Adventure Highlights
- Sailing beneath an ocean night sky.
- Using a sextant and getting an accurate position.
- Learning how to helm in all conditions.
- Experiencing the beauty of sunrises and sunsets.
- Relaxing and enjoying being away from the hustle and bustle of the busy office.
- Day 1 Arrive on board 1800.
- Welcome reception, introductions and itinerary discussion. Dinner served on board at 20.00
- Day 2,3 Breakfast followed by safety briefing and departure for Quinto do Lorde 315nm away.
- Learn about the boat and where things are kept – take part in watches and general onboard life.
- Day 4 Arrive Quinto do Lorde.
- Day 5 Breakfast, depart
- Breakfast, Lunch and Evening meals.
- Accommodation on board during your stay.
- Safety equipment including lifejackets and safety harness.
- All mooring fees.
- Fuel, Gas and Water.
- Meals ashore.
- Travel and transfers.
- Travel & medical insurance.
IMPORTANT Please read our Ocean Passage Guidance notes.